Getting some Old Navy gift cards from your loved ones is still one of the ways they show you how much they care. You can use it to make a series of purchases like clothes, shoes, accessories plus home appliances.
But what if you’re not sure how much money is left on your gift card? Well, the focus of this blog post is to teach you how to check your Old Navy gift card balance. Read on, to learn about the most simple ways to achieve this.
READ ALSO: Is DS4Windows Safe?
How Do I Check The Balance on My Old Navy Gift Card?
There are 3 credible ways to check your balance on this card
- Over the phone
We’ll be discussing them one after the other.
To check your Old Navy gift card balance Online, simply follow these steps:
- Head on to Old Navy’s website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab.
- After which you check out the “Gift Cards” section, you will see “Check Balance”, tap on it.
- Input your 16-figure gift card digits and 4-figure PIN code.
- Click on “Check Balance.”
After which your gift card balance comes on the screen.
2. Over the phone
You can check your balance over the phone by dialing (1-800-427-7895). For this method, you’ll have to provide your 16-digit gift card number and 4-digit PIN code. A customer service representative will be there to let you know your gift card balance.
All you have to do here is bring your gift card to the checkout counter. A cashier can help you check how much you have left in your gift card balance.
No doubt, you’ve learned how to know what you have left on your card, it is left for you to choose the approach that works best for you.
READ ALSO: What Does Spectrum Mean on Tinder?
Tips For Checking Your Old Navy Gift Card Balance
- You should note that it may take up to 24 hours for a recent purchase to be reflected in your gift card balance.
- If you’re checking your balance online, you should enter your gift card number and PIN code exactly as seen on the card.
- You are free to contact their customer service representatives if you’re having trouble checking your balance.
Benefits of Using An Old Navy Gift Card
There are a number of benefits you can get from using this card.
- It can be used to purchase merchandise online or at any Old Navy store.
- You can use them whenever you’re ready, it does not expire.
- It can also be used to make multiple purchases, so you don’t have to spend the entire balance at once.
- You can also reload it with additional value, this will make you keep using them over and over again.
How To Use An Old Navy Gift Card
To use an Old Navy gift card, simply present it to the cashier at checkout. They will swipe the card and apply the balance to your purchase.
If your purchase is greater than the balance on your gift card, you can pay the difference with cash or another form of payment.
Where To Buy An Old Navy Gift Card
If you are looking to buy an Old Navy gift card, it is available on their official website, you can also get it at any of their outlets.
They can also be purchased at a variety of other retailers, including grocery stores, drugstores, and convenience stores.
READ ALSO: How To Delete Temu Account?
Having an Old Navy gift card is not always enough. Most times, you may want to know how to check your existing balance.
This article has just shown you the 3 credible ways to know what you have left on your Old Navy gift card online, phone, and in-store.
You are at liberty to choose which one works for you. But, be rest assured that all of the processes are as easy as stated above.
Kenny is a seasoned pro blogger with years of experience in providing folks online with reliable information that will meet their needs. Do well to stay up to date with his posts on here.